Integrate wireless into your network easily and securely
, to give mobility network access across the entire company.
Our scalable high performance networks support everything from branch offices to regional headquarters and campus environments. This technology is centrally controlled and delivers several benefits:
Aruba’s Mobile Edge System
- enables all changes, upgrades and optimizations to be made from a single point.
- does not disrupt any existing wired IP infrastructure.
- radically reduces the operational expenses and capital costs of deploying and managing discrete appliances.
consists of 3 components:
Mobility, Wireless, Roaming - what's the difference?
- Mobility controllers which are centralized service delivery platforms for the Mobile Edge
- Access Points (APs) which tunnel wired & wireless user traffic to mobility controllers over the LAN, WAN and the Internet
- Mobility software ArubaOS provides all the intelligence for the Mobile Edge
enables access to any resource from any place at any time
- wired, wireless or remotely.
network gives the ability to connect to a client without a cable, using radio to effectively un-tether a client from a network.
refers to the ability to change access ports without dropping a connection.
The vast majority of security systems available from network vendors bind a user to a specific port and to a specific authentication type. In short, port-based security breaks mobility.